Thursday 28 January 2010

The Cyberdog Jedi look

Camden day-glo clubbing hq Cyberdog, ex of Covent Gdn., has to be one of the foullest places on earth. Just popping your head in for a 10 minute cruise (to gawp) leaves one totally exhausted. That's cos all the staff look like they've been up for three days straight and the relentless, blaring music makes pneumatic drilling sound restrained. I know that makes me sound old but it's effing well true.
I haven't been in for a few years but I do get their horrendous newsletter. I spose it's for the same reason that I occasionally catch myself watching live operations on telly. Anyway, it turns out Cyberdog has re-released its popular all-fleece Jedi coat. Just thought I'd let you all know incase you have £120 burning a whole in your pocket and want to look like a total cock. I'm not sure if you you're allowed to use their webstore unless you have a full face tat of a naked alien robot but give it a whirl here.

No comments:

Post a Comment