Saturday 2 January 2010

Rabbit deathstare (Happy New Years)

New Years Day is great. Everyone walks 'round like they've been decapitated and sewn their own head back on. People are all basically no smarter than babies. They speak really quietly and are in awe of others managing just the simplest of things. For example, I marvelled at some men unloading a big white van. What strength, concentration and determination it must take to lift and move those boxes I wondered. How do they do it? I bet they need a break soon. But New Years Day can turn a bit nasty. I was out and about on a pleasant walk when I met this grumpy looking giant rabbit teddy nestling by the bins. He'd clearly gone one step too far over Christmas and been finally turfed out. That's why he menaces all who pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment