Wednesday 5 May 2010

Diddy Blog - find your destiny (the river will carry you)

You might have noticed I've been trying to give my blog a little bit of a 'push' of late. I've emailed all my mates. I've set up a Facebook (support) group. Even if I haven't yet managed to persuade Simon Cowell to come out in support of my campaign, I'm roundly satisfied with my e-efforts.
But it turns out it aint sheeeet compared to how hard Puff Daddy is hyping his forthcoming Diddy Blog. To get the ball rolling, Daddy has put together a trailer which is on permanent loop here
Judging by the trailer, which features just about every influential black American ever - Obama, Ali, Jordan and err, Will Smith - you'd figure Diddy Blog will have the power to plug oil spills, disperse volcanic ash and rebuild Haiti overnight.

http://vimeo.com/11449281 from Diddy Blog on Vimeo.

Via Gawker

No comments:

Post a Comment