Tuesday 4 May 2010

Return of the Otter

There's always a pint-sized soapbox on ArchBlog for the under-fives.
So, up-step young Otto G with a little update on what's hawt in his life right now:
Happy May folks! Bummer about the weather but let's not stress hey ... I figure it's bound to rebound back into spring soon. Perhaps it has something to do with the ash cloud?
That's enough of the oh-so English pleasantries.
Some time ago I took time out to educate you fools about the wonders of the London Eye (remember this vid my dad made?)
Now I'm back and I thought I'd let youse know how a real G rolls on a standard bank holiday weekend.
It goes a little something like this; if I'm not having a top-level pow-wow meeting in Starbucks (work never sleeps peeps), I'm kicking it @ home with an eff-off cappuch or strolling down country lanes looking effortlessly cool*.
Word up, Otto G

*Before you ask ... yes, fashion is (reasonably) important to me. Did you actually think that bottom button came undone on its own accord? Do me a favour. I always loosen it as I think we'd all agree my cardie looks way better worn this way.

Photo credit: Alice Blacker

No comments:

Post a Comment