Wednesday 5 May 2010

Meeting the Queen

As far as celeb scalps go, there's no-one I'd like to bunp into more than Fidel Castro. That's hard given a) he lives in Cuba b) is so obsessed with his security that he rarely spends two nights in a row in the same bed.
For my brother target number one has been dance expert Louie Spence ever since he first clapped eyes on the impossibly fine 'Pineapple Dance Studios' TV show (Go Sky!).
Finally, after weeks of dodgy tip-offs and fruitless stakeouts, Reub got his man last night ...

Remind yourself how awesome Mr Spence is by checking this vid I posted a few months back. And here's his website: http://www.louiespence.com/

1 comment:

  1. Pleased I made the front page even if I do come accross as a total starfucking shirtlifter. Cheers bro

    ReplyDelete